- Global Oil & Gas: 10 things you need might know about natural gas
- Mozambique Extractives: "Natural resources to be used in social justice" - President Nyusi
- Africa Oil & Gas: Sudan Wants ONGC Videsh To Withdraw Arbitration Over Oil Payment Dues
- Global Industry: Oilfield Service Sector to Hit Pre-Downturn Market Levels by 2024
- Mozambique Mining: Govt promotes fairs for the legal sale of precious stones
Egyptian Minister of Petroleum, Tarek El Molla, revealed that the country will see $25 billion invested in oil and gas sector projects over the next four years.
El Molla said increasing oil and gas production is a priority for the government, which is stepping up efforts to attract more investors to the sector.
Over the past four years, the sector has successfully implemented 24 projects for a total investment of $2.16 billion, with a total daily production of approximately 1.4 Bcf and 36,000 bpd of condensate. The majority of these investments resulted in an increase in gas production.