- Mozambique Mining: Communities paralyze Vale operation on Moatize Ii ACTIVITIES OF MINE II DA VALE IN MOATIZE
- Africa Oil & Gas: Nigerian Gas Tanker Explosion Kills At Least 35
- DR Congo: Exim Bank India Finances DRC Solar
- Zambia: Largest Solar Plant Complete
- Tanzania: Cabinet to Start Talks for $30B LNG Project
Egyptian Minister of Petroleum, Tarek El Molla, revealed that the country will see $25 billion invested in oil and gas sector projects over the next four years.
El Molla said increasing oil and gas production is a priority for the government, which is stepping up efforts to attract more investors to the sector.
Over the past four years, the sector has successfully implemented 24 projects for a total investment of $2.16 billion, with a total daily production of approximately 1.4 Bcf and 36,000 bpd of condensate. The majority of these investments resulted in an increase in gas production.