- Mozambique Mining: Communities paralyze Vale operation on Moatize Ii ACTIVITIES OF MINE II DA VALE IN MOATIZE
- Africa Oil & Gas: Nigerian Gas Tanker Explosion Kills At Least 35
- DR Congo: Exim Bank India Finances DRC Solar
- Zambia: Largest Solar Plant Complete
- Tanzania: Cabinet to Start Talks for $30B LNG Project
Oil & Gas Industry
The Indian Export-Import Bank (Exim Bank of India) granted $83.11 million to the government of the Democratic Republic of Congo to finance three solar power plants.
The three solar power plants, with a combined capacity of 35 MW, will be located in the provinces of Karawa, Mbandaka and Lusambo.
"With the signing of these three new lines of credit worth $83.11 million, the Exim Bank has, until then, set up 10 credit lines for the benefit of the...
Global exploitation of natural resources – from water, sand and
African countries must tackle climate change with a new economic
The world and the oil and gas industry need to start tackling in
SIDA, the Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency, is
According to BP’s (NYSE: BP) latest energy outlook, renewable