- Mozambique Oil & Gas: Anadarko working on SPAs for Rovuma Area 1 block
- Africa Oil & Gas: Global Petroleum increases Namibian footprint
- Africa Oil & Gas: Saipem found guilty, Eni acquitted in Algeria graft case
- Africa Oil & Gas: BP Oil-Buying Spree Jolts Sleepy West African Crude Market
- Mozambique Energy: Cahora Bassa hydroelectric plant to invest €500 million in 10 years
Oil & Gas Industry
South Africa’s share of non-hydro renewables for power generation will more than triple by 2030, according to a new report put out by GlobalData. The latest report says that the country’s non-hydro renewables power generation will increase from 8.1% in 2017 to 30.3% in 2030. This is attributed to the government’s decision to restructure its energy output. GlobalData’s latest report, ‘South Africa Power Market Outlook to 2030, Update 2018 – Market Trends, Regulations, and Competitive Landscape’ provides forecast numbers for the country’s power capacity,...
The World Energy Council signed a historic agreement with the Common
Owing to a reduction in renewable energy costs, the prospect of a
Senegal plans to electrify 300 villages with the support of Germany.
Angola will be producing 800 megawatts of renewable energy by 2025,
US contractor HDR International has been selected to conduct a
It’s five years late, but we now have a blueprint for energy. It