- Mozambique Mining: Communities paralyze Vale operation on Moatize Ii ACTIVITIES OF MINE II DA VALE IN MOATIZE
- Africa Oil & Gas: Nigerian Gas Tanker Explosion Kills At Least 35
- DR Congo: Exim Bank India Finances DRC Solar
- Zambia: Largest Solar Plant Complete
- Tanzania: Cabinet to Start Talks for $30B LNG Project
Libya suffered some temporary setbacks recently at a handful of oil projects, but the country’s output has proved resilient.
The IEA said in a report this week that the North African country’s output was steady and looks set to “hold onto recent gains.” Libya’s production has held up at about 1 mb/d for nearly six months.