- Global Markets: LNG Buyers in Asia Look to Resell Supply
- Global Oil & Gas: EU Rules on Methane Curbs May Boost LNG Industry - Exxon
- Global Oil & Gas: Venture Global Accused of Reneging on LNG Contracts for Europe
- Global Oil & Gas: Oil Unchanged as Market Struggles for Direction
- Energy Transition: Projections of peak oil, gas, and coal demand before 2030 deemed ‘extremely risky and impractical’
Algeria’s Sonatrach has signed a $1 billion contract with India’s Larsen & Toubro to build plants to produce 11 million cubic metres of gas per day, Sonatrach’s CEO said on Monday.
“The project shows that we still have gas and we can raise output in the coming few years,” Sonatrach’s Abdelmoumene Ould Kaddour told reporters.
Algeria’s gas output was 135 billion cubic metres for whole in 2018.