- Markets: Global LNG Demand to Outperform
- Africa Mining: Zambian mining group says tax changes will hit mineral exploration
- Global Markets: Oil Steady as Data Shows Drop in Inventories
- Africa Oil & Gas: Shell, Equinor Commit to Tanzania LNG, wait for Govt approval
- Africa Oil & Gas: Nigerian Senate to Probe $3.5 Billion Spent by State Oil Firm
Zimbabwean small-scale miners produced 2.2 t of gold in May, while bigger companies had 1.2 t in output of the precious metal, the central bank’s gold-buying unit said.
Fidelity Printers and Refineries didn’t give comparative production figures for a year earlier. The nation expects to produce 30 t of gold this year.