- Mozambique Mining: Communities paralyze Vale operation on Moatize Ii ACTIVITIES OF MINE II DA VALE IN MOATIZE
- Africa Oil & Gas: Nigerian Gas Tanker Explosion Kills At Least 35
- DR Congo: Exim Bank India Finances DRC Solar
- Zambia: Largest Solar Plant Complete
- Tanzania: Cabinet to Start Talks for $30B LNG Project
Alexandra Wrage from TRACE International shared her knowledge with us at Global Anti-Corruption & Compliance in Mining London. We caught up with her to discuss the best practices when working with local governments and how to avoid acts of bribery.