- Global Markets: LNG Buyers in Asia Look to Resell Supply
- Global Oil & Gas: EU Rules on Methane Curbs May Boost LNG Industry - Exxon
- Global Oil & Gas: Venture Global Accused of Reneging on LNG Contracts for Europe
- Global Oil & Gas: Oil Unchanged as Market Struggles for Direction
- Energy Transition: Projections of peak oil, gas, and coal demand before 2030 deemed ‘extremely risky and impractical’
Mozambique president Armando Guebuza is expected to take some crucial decisions before he steps down in October. One of most important undoubtedly concerns the oil and gas sector with the allocation of new, highly promising blocks and the creation of joint ventures with private sector groups.