- Mozambique Mining: Communities paralyze Vale operation on Moatize Ii ACTIVITIES OF MINE II DA VALE IN MOATIZE
- Africa Oil & Gas: Nigerian Gas Tanker Explosion Kills At Least 35
- DR Congo: Exim Bank India Finances DRC Solar
- Zambia: Largest Solar Plant Complete
- Tanzania: Cabinet to Start Talks for $30B LNG Project
US electric car manufacturer, TESLA, plans to introduce batteries on the Nigerian market that can power homes and businesses. The batteries would allow for consumers’ in remote areas without access to the national power grid a more stabilized and clean energy source. Director General of the Bureau of Public Enterprise, Alex Okoh, said, “TESLA’s introduction could take advantage of palpable outrage in a country where over 190 million people share barely 400 MW of power”….