- Global Markets: LNG Buyers in Asia Look to Resell Supply
- Global Oil & Gas: EU Rules on Methane Curbs May Boost LNG Industry - Exxon
- Global Oil & Gas: Venture Global Accused of Reneging on LNG Contracts for Europe
- Global Oil & Gas: Oil Unchanged as Market Struggles for Direction
- Energy Transition: Projections of peak oil, gas, and coal demand before 2030 deemed ‘extremely risky and impractical’
Ncondezi Energy confirmed it had signed contracts and paid for the services of Synergy Consulting Infrastructure and Financial Advisory Services, which counts its founder and majority shareholder as a director of Ncondezi Energy.
In a related party arrangement, Synergy had since 2016 been providing advice to the company in connection with its 300MW coal-fired power plant in Mozambique and other potential opportunities in the African power sector.
‘The independent directors have evaluated the relevant transactions and, having consulted with its nominated adviser, consider the transactions to have been fair and reasonable insofar as the company’s shareholders are concerned,’ the company said.
At 1:38pm: [LON:NCCL] Ncondezi Energy Limited share price was -0.2p at 4.95p