- Mozambique Mining: Communities paralyze Vale operation on Moatize Ii ACTIVITIES OF MINE II DA VALE IN MOATIZE
- Africa Oil & Gas: Nigerian Gas Tanker Explosion Kills At Least 35
- DR Congo: Exim Bank India Finances DRC Solar
- Zambia: Largest Solar Plant Complete
- Tanzania: Cabinet to Start Talks for $30B LNG Project
Mozambique’s Rovuma gas development will see a final investment decision (FID) for Area 1 by April, the chairman of the country’s NOC said on Sunday
The projected FID date is the first timeframe given for investment in the project, which is operated by Anadarko with a 26.5% working interest.
Other partners include Mitsui E&P Mozambique (20%), Empresa Nacional de Hidrocarbonetos (15% carried interest), ONGC Videsh (16%), BPRL Ventures Mozambique (10%), PTT Exploration and Production (8.5%) and Oil India (4%).