- Global Markets: LNG Buyers in Asia Look to Resell Supply
- Global Oil & Gas: EU Rules on Methane Curbs May Boost LNG Industry - Exxon
- Global Oil & Gas: Venture Global Accused of Reneging on LNG Contracts for Europe
- Global Oil & Gas: Oil Unchanged as Market Struggles for Direction
- Energy Transition: Projections of peak oil, gas, and coal demand before 2030 deemed ‘extremely risky and impractical’
Anadarko Petroleum’s adjusted profit surged 74 per cent in the December quarter, as it sold more oil at higher prices.
The oil and gas producer said adjusted net income rose to $184 million or 38 cents per share in the three months ended Dec. 31, from $106 million or 18 cents a year earlier.
Sales volumes of oil, natural gas