- Global Markets: LNG Buyers in Asia Look to Resell Supply
- Global Oil & Gas: EU Rules on Methane Curbs May Boost LNG Industry - Exxon
- Global Oil & Gas: Venture Global Accused of Reneging on LNG Contracts for Europe
- Global Oil & Gas: Oil Unchanged as Market Struggles for Direction
- Energy Transition: Projections of peak oil, gas, and coal demand before 2030 deemed ‘extremely risky and impractical’
Copper production in Democratic Republic of Congo, Africa’s top producer, rose 12.9 percent in 2018 to 1.2 million tonnes, the Chamber of Commerce said in a presentation on Wednesday.
Output of cobalt, a key component of electric car batteries, rose 43.8 percent to 106,439 tonnes, while gold production increased by 22.6 percent to 28,539 kg.
(By Joe Bavier and Sofia Christensen; Editing by Louise Heavens)