- Energy Transition: Projections of peak oil, gas, and coal demand before 2030 deemed ‘extremely risky and impractical’
- Africa: BW Offshore wraps up much-anticipated sale of Nigerian FPSO
- Senegal: European JV aims to revolutionize country’s power infrastructure
- Congo: Eni, Lukoil, and SNPC ink LNG sale and purchase agreement in a ‘significant milestone’
- Aramco CEO calls for ‘more realistic and robust’ multi-source plan in global energy transition
Angola’s state-owned diamond firm Endiama sees production rising to 13.8 million carats in 2022 compared with 9.5 million carats forecast for this year, a senior official said on Wednesday.
Production in 2018 was 9.4 million carats, Endiama’s director of geology, Kapingana Mandavela, told an African mining conference.
(source: Reuters; By Wendell Roelf; Editing by James Macharia)