- Global Markets: LNG Buyers in Asia Look to Resell Supply
- Global Oil & Gas: EU Rules on Methane Curbs May Boost LNG Industry - Exxon
- Global Oil & Gas: Venture Global Accused of Reneging on LNG Contracts for Europe
- Global Oil & Gas: Oil Unchanged as Market Struggles for Direction
- Energy Transition: Projections of peak oil, gas, and coal demand before 2030 deemed ‘extremely risky and impractical’
Zambia’s mining investment arm ups stake in Copperbelt Energy
Zambia’s state mining investment arm is increasing its shareholding in Copperbelt Energy Corporation (CEC) by four percent, its CEO said on Monday.
“We are increasing the shareholding in CEC by four percent and are also looking to buy more shares,” Pius Kasolo, chief executive of ZCCM-IH said during a media briefing.
Copperbelt Energy is the largest supplier of energy to Zambia’s mines. Reuters