- Global Markets: LNG Buyers in Asia Look to Resell Supply
- Global Oil & Gas: EU Rules on Methane Curbs May Boost LNG Industry - Exxon
- Global Oil & Gas: Venture Global Accused of Reneging on LNG Contracts for Europe
- Global Oil & Gas: Oil Unchanged as Market Struggles for Direction
- Energy Transition: Projections of peak oil, gas, and coal demand before 2030 deemed ‘extremely risky and impractical’
Tullow Oil and its partners in Uganda, Total and CNOOC Ltd., continue to work with the government of Uganda to finalize the farm-down. According to Tullow, the farm down is expected to be complete in H1 2019.
Negotiations with the government are ongoing.
The operators of the Uganda development continue to target FID for H1 of this year once agreements with the governments of Uganda and Tanzania have been completed.