- Mozambique Mining: Communities paralyze Vale operation on Moatize Ii ACTIVITIES OF MINE II DA VALE IN MOATIZE
- Africa Oil & Gas: Nigerian Gas Tanker Explosion Kills At Least 35
- DR Congo: Exim Bank India Finances DRC Solar
- Zambia: Largest Solar Plant Complete
- Tanzania: Cabinet to Start Talks for $30B LNG Project
Mali’s industrial production of gold rose 23% last year to 60.8 t, Mines Ministry spokesperson Boubacar Sissoko said on Friday.
In March, the mines ministry said output would rise in 2018 primarily due to the start of production at B2Gold’s Fekola and Hummingbird Resources’ Komana mines.
Mamadou Sidibe, deputy director of the government’s Cell for Planning and Statistics, said output is expected to rise again in 2019, mainly boosted by Resolute Mining’s Syama deposit, which started production last year. He did not give a specific figure. source: Reuters