- Global Markets: LNG Buyers in Asia Look to Resell Supply
- Global Oil & Gas: EU Rules on Methane Curbs May Boost LNG Industry - Exxon
- Global Oil & Gas: Venture Global Accused of Reneging on LNG Contracts for Europe
- Global Oil & Gas: Oil Unchanged as Market Struggles for Direction
- Energy Transition: Projections of peak oil, gas, and coal demand before 2030 deemed ‘extremely risky and impractical’
Mali’s industrial production of gold rose 23% last year to 60.8 t, Mines Ministry spokesperson Boubacar Sissoko said on Friday.
In March, the mines ministry said output would rise in 2018 primarily due to the start of production at B2Gold’s Fekola and Hummingbird Resources’ Komana mines.
Mamadou Sidibe, deputy director of the government’s Cell for Planning and Statistics, said output is expected to rise again in 2019, mainly boosted by Resolute Mining’s Syama deposit, which started production last year. He did not give a specific figure. source: Reuters