- Global Markets: LNG Buyers in Asia Look to Resell Supply
- Global Oil & Gas: EU Rules on Methane Curbs May Boost LNG Industry - Exxon
- Global Oil & Gas: Venture Global Accused of Reneging on LNG Contracts for Europe
- Global Oil & Gas: Oil Unchanged as Market Struggles for Direction
- Energy Transition: Projections of peak oil, gas, and coal demand before 2030 deemed ‘extremely risky and impractical’
China, the world’s second-largest importer of LNG, is continuing to boost its imports of the chilled fuel and has reached a new record high as it is pursuing its strategy for cleaner air.
China imported 5.99 million tonnes f LNG in November, surpassing the previous monthly record of 5.18 million tonnes the country imported in January this year.
When compared to November 2017, China’s LNG imports rose 48.5 percent, according to the data from the General Administration of Customs.
In the January-November period, LNG imports increased 43.6 percent to 47.52 million tonnes.
LNG World News Staff