- Global Markets: LNG Buyers in Asia Look to Resell Supply
- Global Oil & Gas: EU Rules on Methane Curbs May Boost LNG Industry - Exxon
- Global Oil & Gas: Venture Global Accused of Reneging on LNG Contracts for Europe
- Global Oil & Gas: Oil Unchanged as Market Struggles for Direction
- Energy Transition: Projections of peak oil, gas, and coal demand before 2030 deemed ‘extremely risky and impractical’
The rise will come mainly from increased production in Egypt’s mammoth Zohr field, North Alexandria gas fields
Egypt aims to increase production of natural gas to 7.8 billion cubic feet per day in the 2019-2020 financial year from 6.6 billion cubic feet per day now, an official at the state’s natural gas holding company said.