- Mozambique Mining: Communities paralyze Vale operation on Moatize Ii ACTIVITIES OF MINE II DA VALE IN MOATIZE
- Africa Oil & Gas: Nigerian Gas Tanker Explosion Kills At Least 35
- DR Congo: Exim Bank India Finances DRC Solar
- Zambia: Largest Solar Plant Complete
- Tanzania: Cabinet to Start Talks for $30B LNG Project
Tullow Oil is seeking partners in a bid to acquire a new oil block in Ghana which launched its first oil bidding round in October, the company’s managing director Kweku Awotwi said on Thursday.
Tullow is already lead operator of two oil fields in Ghana including its flagship offshore Jubilee field, with cumulative output currently at around 160,000 barrels per day, Awotwi told reporters in Accra.
‘We are looking for both local and international companies to partner with in the bidding rounds and we’ve spoken to a number of them,’ he said.Source: Reuters