- Nigeria: Cabinet to sell stakes in joint oil assets to boost coffers
- Mozambique: National insurers negotiate requisites to participate in gas projects
- Mozambique: Moz LNG terminals echo global risks
- Mozambique: Anadarko to hire 16 tankers for Mozambique LNG transport
- Mozambique: "Rovuma LNG set to transform GDP growth" - Standard Bank
In Sao Tome and Principe, the National Petroleum Agency (ANP) began negotiations with a consortium consisting of Total and Sonangol to sign an oil exploration contract for Block 01 in the Exclusive Economic Zone (EEZ).
Orlando Pontes, head of ANP said negotiations are going well and both sides could reach an agreement “in the coming weeks.”
These negotiations are the result of the interest shown by Total E & P for oil exploration in this block, following a public call for tenders launched by ANP, last May.