- Global Markets: LNG Buyers in Asia Look to Resell Supply
- Global Oil & Gas: EU Rules on Methane Curbs May Boost LNG Industry - Exxon
- Global Oil & Gas: Venture Global Accused of Reneging on LNG Contracts for Europe
- Global Oil & Gas: Oil Unchanged as Market Struggles for Direction
- Energy Transition: Projections of peak oil, gas, and coal demand before 2030 deemed ‘extremely risky and impractical’
The Angola Oil & Gas 2019 conference and exhibition, sponsored by the Ministry of Mineral Resources and OIl, aims to promote new investments in the Angolan oil industry, Africa Oil & Power reported on Monday.
The organiser also said the event will also serve to highlight ongoing reforms of the oil sector in Angola, which seek to significantly increase the country’s competitiveness, whilst also being an indicator of the resurgence of the sector.
The conference will be a platform for the government to disclose new opportunities for the oil industry in Angola, including the licensing of new oil blocks, to unveil new legislation for gas exploration and investment, exploration of marginal oil fields, onshore exploration and investments in all areas of the oil chain.
“Angola Oil & Gas 2019 will be the prime location for the presentation of oil and gas projects, ongoing exploration, mergers and acquisitions and presentation of companies operating in Africa’s second largest oil producer, with 1.5 million of barrels per day,” the statement said.
A report on the Angolan energy sector, entitled Africa Energy Series Angola 2019, will also be produced alongside the conference, which will be an official investment tool for the Angolan energy industry.
The conference and exhibition will take place from 3 to 7 June 2019 in Luanda. (source: Macauhub)