- Nigeria: Cabinet to sell stakes in joint oil assets to boost coffers
- Mozambique: National insurers negotiate requisites to participate in gas projects
- Mozambique: Moz LNG terminals echo global risks
- Mozambique: Anadarko to hire 16 tankers for Mozambique LNG transport
- Mozambique: "Rovuma LNG set to transform GDP growth" - Standard Bank
Neconde Energy Limited and partner on OML 42, NPDC, commenced production and delivery of gas to the domestic market through the Nigeria Gas Marketing Company.
The NPDC/Neconde JV is expected to deliver about 40 Mmcf/d to the domestic gas supply network in Nigeria. The gas is coming from the successful start-up and operation of Main Compressor Module 1 (MCM1) of the Odidi Gas Processing Facility.
The start-up is seen as a milestone for indigenous companies operating in the oil and gas sector