- Global Markets: OPEC+ Said to Weigh Bigger Production Cut
- Global Industry: The Market is Overreacting
- Africa Oil & Gas: Angola oil output grows to 1.533 Mi barrels per day in October
- Mozambique Oil & Gas: Finance minister defends loan guarantee for ENH
- Africa Oil & Gas: Nigeria To Lift Crude Oil Production To 1.8 Million Bpd In 2019
Neconde Energy Limited and partner on OML 42, NPDC, commenced production and delivery of gas to the domestic market through the Nigeria Gas Marketing Company.
The NPDC/Neconde JV is expected to deliver about 40 Mmcf/d to the domestic gas supply network in Nigeria. The gas is coming from the successful start-up and operation of Main Compressor Module 1 (MCM1) of the Odidi Gas Processing Facility.
The start-up is seen as a milestone for indigenous companies operating in the oil and gas sector