- Global Markets: LNG Buyers in Asia Look to Resell Supply
- Global Oil & Gas: EU Rules on Methane Curbs May Boost LNG Industry - Exxon
- Global Oil & Gas: Venture Global Accused of Reneging on LNG Contracts for Europe
- Global Oil & Gas: Oil Unchanged as Market Struggles for Direction
- Energy Transition: Projections of peak oil, gas, and coal demand before 2030 deemed ‘extremely risky and impractical’
Neconde Energy Limited and partner on OML 42, NPDC, commenced production and delivery of gas to the domestic market through the Nigeria Gas Marketing Company.
The NPDC/Neconde JV is expected to deliver about 40 Mmcf/d to the domestic gas supply network in Nigeria. The gas is coming from the successful start-up and operation of Main Compressor Module 1 (MCM1) of the Odidi Gas Processing Facility.
The start-up is seen as a milestone for indigenous companies operating in the oil and gas sector