- Africa Mining: Malawi importing 65,000 tons of coal per year
- Mozambique Oil & Gas: Anadarko to spend $200 million pre-FID on Mozambique LNG project
- Markets: Natural Gas Markets Remain Ultra Tight
- Africa Oil & Gas: South Sudan Says Recovering Oil Production Boosts FX Reserves
- Global Gas Perspectives: LNG plant cost reduction between 2014 – 18
Mozambican investors are involved in gold prospecting in Mitoro, Marrupa district, Niassa, Radio Mozambique reports.
Their involvement there, which began last August, aims to determine the quantity and quality of the ore in the area.
Marrupa district administrator Adelina Anguiraze said that the first samples have been collected and sent to South Africa for laboratory analysis.
“There are some fellow citizens mining illegally there, and we are currently maintaining order there, because they are in the concession area or in the reserve area. There is a natural resource protection force there working to restore order,” Anguiraze said.
Source: Rádio Moçambique