- Global Markets: OPEC+ Said to Weigh Bigger Production Cut
- Global Industry: The Market is Overreacting
- Africa Oil & Gas: Angola oil output grows to 1.533 Mi barrels per day in October
- Mozambique Oil & Gas: Finance minister defends loan guarantee for ENH
- Africa Oil & Gas: Nigeria To Lift Crude Oil Production To 1.8 Million Bpd In 2019
Egypt is taking a major step towards energy independence in the next few days. According to Tarek El Molla, Egypt’s petroleum minister, one of the regasification vesselsoff its coast will be leaving.
The news from El Molla follows an announcement by Hoegh LNG that Egypt was to give up one of its two FLNG terminals.
The ministertold Reuters the other vessel would stay behind as part of the Ministry of Petroleum’s strategy to maintain energy supplies for the country.