- Mozambique Mining: Communities paralyze Vale operation on Moatize Ii ACTIVITIES OF MINE II DA VALE IN MOATIZE
- Africa Oil & Gas: Nigerian Gas Tanker Explosion Kills At Least 35
- DR Congo: Exim Bank India Finances DRC Solar
- Zambia: Largest Solar Plant Complete
- Tanzania: Cabinet to Start Talks for $30B LNG Project
Tanzanian natural gas producers in the Mnazi Bay field reported that at the end of July, production increased to an average of 90 Mmcf/d and has received payment for some of that production.
Mnazi Bay gas off-takers, TPDC, the state-owned petroleum company and the public electricity producer, Tanesco receive great benefit as demand has not been completely met by previous production totals.
The partners in Mnazi Bay are Maurel & Prom (48.06%), Wentworth (31.94%) and TPDC (20%).
Unfortunately, not all gas producers are seeing steady flows. Aminex is seeing technical problems with its Kiliwani North field. Meanwhile Orca, the producer