- Africa Oil & Gas: BP Oil-Buying Spree Jolts Sleepy West African Crude Market
- Mozambique Energy: Cahora Bassa hydroelectric plant to invest €500 million in 10 years
- Mozambique Oil & Gas: Vivo Energy buys 225 petrol stations from Moz, Gabon
- Markets: OPEC Warns of Threats to Oil Supply
- Markets: Oil Rises as Saudis Said to Be Content with Prices Over $80
Tanzanian natural gas producers in the Mnazi Bay field reported that at the end of July, production increased to an average of 90 Mmcf/d and has received payment for some of that production.
Mnazi Bay gas off-takers, TPDC, the state-owned petroleum company and the public electricity producer, Tanesco receive great benefit as demand has not been completely met by previous production totals.
The partners in Mnazi Bay are Maurel & Prom (48.06%), Wentworth (31.94%) and TPDC (20%).
Unfortunately, not all gas producers are seeing steady flows. Aminex is seeing technical problems with its Kiliwani North field. Meanwhile Orca, the producer