- Mozambique Oil & Gas: Amarinth bags two Coral South FLNG contracts
- Africa Oil & Gas: "The never-ending battle for Libya’s Oil Crescent" - GRI reports
- Mozambique Oil & Gas: Moz LNG reassesses yards and shipowners
- Mozambique Oil & Gas: Govt to punish petrol stations for discounting prices
- Mozambique Oil & Gas: Amarinth secures API 610 pump orders for Coral South Development Project
Nigeria set a target to raise the amount of renewable energy in the country’s energy mix to 30 per cent by 2030. Victor Eromosele, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Mentor Consulting join CNBC Africa to discuss what the country needs to do to make this a reality.