- Africa Energy: Zimbabwe Mnangagwa's Cabinet meeting disrupted by power cuts
- Africa Mining: "Increased urgency to improve SA mine health, safety" – Mineral Resources Minister
- Africa Energy: AfDB to provide €229m for Rwanda electricity programme
- Mozambique Mining: Indian Sol Mineração to start coal exploration by 2019
- Global Markets: Oil Traders Said to Mull Nigerian Proposal to Prolong Fuels Swap
Nigeria set a target to raise the amount of renewable energy in the country’s energy mix to 30 per cent by 2030. Victor Eromosele, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Mentor Consulting join CNBC Africa to discuss what the country needs to do to make this a reality.