- Global Markets: OPEC+ Said to Weigh Bigger Production Cut
- Global Industry: The Market is Overreacting
- Africa Oil & Gas: Angola oil output grows to 1.533 Mi barrels per day in October
- Mozambique Oil & Gas: Finance minister defends loan guarantee for ENH
- Africa Oil & Gas: Nigeria To Lift Crude Oil Production To 1.8 Million Bpd In 2019
The Mozambican government and Anadarko will hold a joint conference on local opportunities on Friday, 10th August, in Pemba, to promote business opportunities opened up by the liquefied natural gas projects in the area.
In order to ensure the greatest possible participation, and in view of constraints presented by domestic flight schedules, the Ministry of Mineral Resources and Energy (MIREME) and the Confederation of Economic Activities (CTA) have announced that there will be a special Maputo-Pemba flight departing from Maputo at 5 a.m. and returning at 9 p.m..
According to the INP Manager for Local Content, Natália Camha, the conference will equip participants with the necessary tools for local entrepreneurs to take advantage of the opportunities.
“If there are logistical problems with air connections, anyone who wants to participate should contact the CTA or MIREME. We would like all national business people to participate so that they can prepare to explore these opportunities,” executive director of the CTA Eduardo Sengo said. source: Opais
- For more information and how to register, you may go HERE