- Nigeria: Cabinet to sell stakes in joint oil assets to boost coffers
- Mozambique: National insurers negotiate requisites to participate in gas projects
- Mozambique: Moz LNG terminals echo global risks
- Mozambique: Anadarko to hire 16 tankers for Mozambique LNG transport
- Mozambique: "Rovuma LNG set to transform GDP growth" - Standard Bank
Nigeria LNG has issued an invitation for the expression of interest for the engineering, procurement, construction and commissioning of a new boil-off gas compressor at the export facility on Bonny Island.
According to the NLNG’s notice, the contractor shall be required to provide interfacing, project management, personnel, equipment, materials and other services.
Services include the design of process systems, utility systems, civil and structural works, mechanical works and general facilities, among other
Nigeria LNG plans on awarding a lump-sum contract in the third quarter of 2019 for a period of up to three years. The company added it intends to carry out the construction at the industrial area of the Nigeria LNG plant complex in Bonny Island, River State.
The bids are to be submitted within the three weeks following the issue of the invitation on July 31.
Nigeria LNG recently awarded the contracts for the front-end engineering design (FEED) for the seventh train at its Bonny Island liquefied natural gas facility.
The addition of the seventh train would push the liquefied natural gas production output from 22 million tons per annum to 30 mtpa.