- Africa Mining: Malawi importing 65,000 tons of coal per year
- Mozambique Oil & Gas: Anadarko to spend $200 million pre-FID on Mozambique LNG project
- Markets: Natural Gas Markets Remain Ultra Tight
- Africa Oil & Gas: South Sudan Says Recovering Oil Production Boosts FX Reserves
- Global Gas Perspectives: LNG plant cost reduction between 2014 – 18
A senior Eni executive has said that all partners in the planned Mamba LNG project in Mozambique are ready to sanction it – even if not all its volume is committed to third parties. Eni said in its 2Q results that it expects a final investment decision (FID) for Mamba LNG in 2019.