- Mozambique Mining: Communities paralyze Vale operation on Moatize Ii ACTIVITIES OF MINE II DA VALE IN MOATIZE
- Africa Oil & Gas: Nigerian Gas Tanker Explosion Kills At Least 35
- DR Congo: Exim Bank India Finances DRC Solar
- Zambia: Largest Solar Plant Complete
- Tanzania: Cabinet to Start Talks for $30B LNG Project
Tanzania plans to establish a minerals exchange by the end of this year, in a bid to ensure the East African nation reaps the most from its resources, Minerals Minister Angellah Kairuki said.
The nation’s resources including gold, diamonds, iron, silver, copper, graphite and
“We will take into consideration the laws to ensure that this plan is successful,” Kairuki said in a statement on a government website.
Officials from the Tanzania Mercantile Exchange, which was launched in 2015 to trade agricultural produce and has yet to start, will help develop the mineral exchange, the minister said.source:miningweekly