- Africa Mining: Malawi importing 65,000 tons of coal per year
- Mozambique Oil & Gas: Anadarko to spend $200 million pre-FID on Mozambique LNG project
- Markets: Natural Gas Markets Remain Ultra Tight
- Africa Oil & Gas: South Sudan Says Recovering Oil Production Boosts FX Reserves
- Global Gas Perspectives: LNG plant cost reduction between 2014 – 18
Shell is reportedly in discussions to sell off two of its Nigerian oil licenses.The sale would include infrastructure assets such as a natural gas-fired power plant.
A Blomberg report said the assets are on the market for $2 billion and an indigenous firm is considering the purchase.
Discussions have been advanced at times but have run into hurdles at others as the Nigerian entity has yet to secure financing, according to the report.