- Africa Mining: Malawi importing 65,000 tons of coal per year
- Mozambique Oil & Gas: Anadarko to spend $200 million pre-FID on Mozambique LNG project
- Markets: Natural Gas Markets Remain Ultra Tight
- Africa Oil & Gas: South Sudan Says Recovering Oil Production Boosts FX Reserves
- Global Gas Perspectives: LNG plant cost reduction between 2014 – 18
Algeria is the destination of the September OPEC meeting according to the country’s Energy Minister Mustapha Guitouni.
“This meeting will allow the OPEC countries to consult and work together to maintain the stability of the oil market,” Guitouni said speaking at a news conference in Algiers.
He went on the comment on the volatility of oil prices currently, saying this was due to external factors affecting the market. He said they would stabilize automatically after achieving the balance between supply and demand.