- Africa Oil & Gas: Maersk gets drillship service for Ghana well
- Mozambique Mining: Syrah's Balama graphite output up by 18%
- Africa Mining: Around 1,000 Mozambicans set to lose jobs in South African mines
- Mozambique Mining: MCC International gets EPC contract for Triton Minerals' Ancuabe project in Moz
- Sustainability: Eni and UNDP to promote sustainable energy and SDGs in Africa
According to Bloomberg, the U.S. government has asked Saudi Arabia to boost oil production by 1 million barrels per day.
The request would be unusual, but not surprising since high gasoline prices are always a political threat to the party in power.
It does not seem that Saudi Arabia and Russia have reached an agreement yet, but the two countries are considering several options for an increase in production.