- Mozambique Mining: Savannah Resources begs for more with additional mining lease application
- Africa Oil & Gas: "Italy judge jails two in Nigeria oil graft case" - report
- Africa Oil & Gas: Nigeria LNG closes in on Train 7 gas supplies
- Mozambique Oil & Gas: Petrol and diesel 15% more expensive in country poorest regions
- Global Market: OPEC seeks a New Way Forward
Tullow Oil is interested in new oil blocks off Ghana’s coast as part of the British explorer’s plans to consolidate its operations in the West African nation, Chief Executive Paul McDade said on Thursday.
Tullow is leading two operations offshore Ghana, including the country’s flagship 100 000 bbl/d Jubilee field, which began commercial production in late 2010.source: Reuters