- Africa Oil & Gas: Maersk gets drillship service for Ghana well
- Mozambique Mining: Syrah's Balama graphite output up by 18%
- Africa Mining: Around 1,000 Mozambicans set to lose jobs in South African mines
- Mozambique Mining: MCC International gets EPC contract for Triton Minerals' Ancuabe project in Moz
- Sustainability: Eni and UNDP to promote sustainable energy and SDGs in Africa
The ‘Global LNG Market: Industry Analysis & Outlook (2018 – 2022)’ report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The report discusses the major growth drivers, key trends, and developments and challenges of the market. It covers Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Europe, and the Americas, along with the global market.
Asia Pacific emerged as a major region for the LNG market due to increasing liquefaction capacity and exports of regional LNG projects and increasing LNG imports by China, India, and South Korea.
The global LNG market is expected to grow with rising energy consumption, growing urban population, increasing demand of natural gas vehicles, accelerating economic growth, and increasing preference of LNG in developing economies. Key trends and developments of the market include evolving LNG export capacity additions, growing demand for LNG bunkering, progressing LNG projects, growing LNG spot market, and increasing shift towards modular technology.
However, there are some factors which could hinder the growth of the market. These include: Expiration of export contracts, stringent regulations, and lack of infrastructure facilities.
The report profiles some key players in the market including: Royal Dutch Shell Plc, Exxon Mobil Corporation, British Petroleum Plc, and Chevron Corporation.
For more information regarding the report visit: www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xqjj97/global_liquefied?w=4