- Global Markets: LNG Buyers in Asia Look to Resell Supply
- Global Oil & Gas: EU Rules on Methane Curbs May Boost LNG Industry - Exxon
- Global Oil & Gas: Venture Global Accused of Reneging on LNG Contracts for Europe
- Global Oil & Gas: Oil Unchanged as Market Struggles for Direction
- Energy Transition: Projections of peak oil, gas, and coal demand before 2030 deemed ‘extremely risky and impractical’
Egypt will launch two international bid rounds for oil and gas exploration in 2018, the Petroleum Ministry said in a statement on Monday.
One bid round will cover 16 sectors under the state-buyer EGAS, while the other will cover 11 sectors under the Egyptian General Petroleum Corp (EGPC), the statement said.
The EGAS bid round is set to be the largest since its founding in 2001.Source: Reuters