- Mozambique Oil & Gas: Anadarko working on SPAs for Rovuma Area 1 block
- Africa Oil & Gas: Global Petroleum increases Namibian footprint
- Africa Oil & Gas: Saipem found guilty, Eni acquitted in Algeria graft case
- Africa Oil & Gas: BP Oil-Buying Spree Jolts Sleepy West African Crude Market
- Mozambique Energy: Cahora Bassa hydroelectric plant to invest €500 million in 10 years
Egypt will launch two international bid rounds for oil and gas exploration in 2018, the Petroleum Ministry said in a statement on Monday.
One bid round will cover 16 sectors under the state-buyer EGAS, while the other will cover 11 sectors under the Egyptian General Petroleum Corp (EGPC), the statement said.
The EGAS bid round is set to be the largest since its founding in 2001.Source: Reuters