- Markets: Global LNG Demand to Outperform
- Africa Mining: Zambian mining group says tax changes will hit mineral exploration
- Global Markets: Oil Steady as Data Shows Drop in Inventories
- Africa Oil & Gas: Shell, Equinor Commit to Tanzania LNG, wait for Govt approval
- Africa Oil & Gas: Nigerian Senate to Probe $3.5 Billion Spent by State Oil Firm
Diamond miner Lucapa Diamond Company has generated a further A$4-million in sales from a parcel of 1 632 ct of diamonds from its Lulo project, in Angola.
The miner said on Friday that the parcel did not include the gem quality 46 ct pink diamond or other large special diamonds recently recovered from Mining Block 4.
The recently recovered pink diamond was the largest coloured diamond recovered at Lulo to date, eclipsing the 43 ct yellow diamond recovered in January and the 39 ct pink diamond recovered in September 2016.