- Mozambique Mining: Communities paralyze Vale operation on Moatize Ii ACTIVITIES OF MINE II DA VALE IN MOATIZE
- Africa Oil & Gas: Nigerian Gas Tanker Explosion Kills At Least 35
- DR Congo: Exim Bank India Finances DRC Solar
- Zambia: Largest Solar Plant Complete
- Tanzania: Cabinet to Start Talks for $30B LNG Project
Diamond miner Lucapa Diamond Company has generated a further A$4-million in sales from a parcel of 1 632 ct of diamonds from its Lulo project, in Angola.
The miner said on Friday that the parcel did not include the gem quality 46 ct pink diamond or other large special diamonds recently recovered from Mining Block 4.
The recently recovered pink diamond was the largest coloured diamond recovered at Lulo to date, eclipsing the 43 ct yellow diamond recovered in January and the 39 ct pink diamond recovered in September 2016.