- Global Oil & Gas: 10 things you need might know about natural gas
- Mozambique Extractives: "Natural resources to be used in social justice" - President Nyusi
- Africa Oil & Gas: Sudan Wants ONGC Videsh To Withdraw Arbitration Over Oil Payment Dues
- Global Industry: Oilfield Service Sector to Hit Pre-Downturn Market Levels by 2024
- Mozambique Mining: Govt promotes fairs for the legal sale of precious stones
Mozambique’s Ministry of Mineral Resources and Energy (MIREME) is recruiting an individual consultant to help the ministry design its gas and LNG strategy, as well as provide support negotiating concessions with oil and gas companies in Mozambique, Zitamar reports.
The World Bank will provide $300,000 for the one-year consultancy contract, through the Mining and Gas Technical Assistance Project (MAGTAP) which funds various consultancy projects for Mozambique in the field of energy and natural resources. read more here.