- Markets: The Next Wave of Global LNG Investment Is Coming
- Mozambique Mining: Kenmare to declare maiden dividend for H1 2019, strong Q3 ilmenite, zircon production
- Mozambique Oil & Gas: Sasol, Eni signs exploration contracts for PT5-C, A5-A blocks
- Markets: Global LNG Demand to Outperform
- Africa Mining: Zambian mining group says tax changes will hit mineral exploration
Mozambique’s Ministry of Mineral Resources and Energy (MIREME) is recruiting an individual consultant to help the ministry design its gas and LNG strategy, as well as provide support negotiating concessions with oil and gas companies in Mozambique, Zitamar reports.
The World Bank will provide $300,000 for the one-year consultancy contract, through the Mining and Gas Technical Assistance Project (MAGTAP) which funds various consultancy projects for Mozambique in the field of energy and natural resources. read more here.