- Mozambique Mining: Communities paralyze Vale operation on Moatize Ii ACTIVITIES OF MINE II DA VALE IN MOATIZE
- Africa Oil & Gas: Nigerian Gas Tanker Explosion Kills At Least 35
- DR Congo: Exim Bank India Finances DRC Solar
- Zambia: Largest Solar Plant Complete
- Tanzania: Cabinet to Start Talks for $30B LNG Project
Details have emerged around a planned oil and gas refinery project in Mozambique, which was originally proposed by Chinese state-owned oil company CNPC but has now been put out to international tender after the Chinese offered to build, but not finance, the project.
ENH has had to tender the project but the likely winner is the Chinese company that first proposed it, Zitamar understands. read more at Zitamar.com