- Markets: The Next Wave of Global LNG Investment Is Coming
- Mozambique Mining: Kenmare to declare maiden dividend for H1 2019, strong Q3 ilmenite, zircon production
- Mozambique Oil & Gas: Sasol, Eni signs exploration contracts for PT5-C, A5-A blocks
- Markets: Global LNG Demand to Outperform
- Africa Mining: Zambian mining group says tax changes will hit mineral exploration
Details have emerged around a planned oil and gas refinery project in Mozambique, which was originally proposed by Chinese state-owned oil company CNPC but has now been put out to international tender after the Chinese offered to build, but not finance, the project.
ENH has had to tender the project but the likely winner is the Chinese company that first proposed it, Zitamar understands. read more at Zitamar.com