- Global Oil & Gas: 10 things you need might know about natural gas
- Mozambique Extractives: "Natural resources to be used in social justice" - President Nyusi
- Africa Oil & Gas: Sudan Wants ONGC Videsh To Withdraw Arbitration Over Oil Payment Dues
- Global Industry: Oilfield Service Sector to Hit Pre-Downturn Market Levels by 2024
- Mozambique Mining: Govt promotes fairs for the legal sale of precious stones
Details have emerged around a planned oil and gas refinery project in Mozambique, which was originally proposed by Chinese state-owned oil company CNPC but has now been put out to international tender after the Chinese offered to build, but not finance, the project.
ENH has had to tender the project but the likely winner is the Chinese company that first proposed it, Zitamar understands. read more at Zitamar.com