- Global Oil & Gas: 10 things you need might know about natural gas
- Mozambique Extractives: "Natural resources to be used in social justice" - President Nyusi
- Africa Oil & Gas: Sudan Wants ONGC Videsh To Withdraw Arbitration Over Oil Payment Dues
- Global Industry: Oilfield Service Sector to Hit Pre-Downturn Market Levels by 2024
- Mozambique Mining: Govt promotes fairs for the legal sale of precious stones
The Area 1 partners are preparing to hold meetings with commercial banks in May to gauge lender appetite for their 12.88-MMt/y Mozambique LNG project as offtake arrangements are nearly complete.
They will seek around $14 billion-$15 billion in debt for the Anadarko-led mega-project, the second liquefaction scheme in Mozambique to seek financing, after 3.4-MMt/y Eni-led Coral South FLNG reached financial close last year. Read more here…