- Markets: The Next Wave of Global LNG Investment Is Coming
- Mozambique Mining: Kenmare to declare maiden dividend for H1 2019, strong Q3 ilmenite, zircon production
- Mozambique Oil & Gas: Sasol, Eni signs exploration contracts for PT5-C, A5-A blocks
- Markets: Global LNG Demand to Outperform
- Africa Mining: Zambian mining group says tax changes will hit mineral exploration
The Area 1 partners are preparing to hold meetings with commercial banks in May to gauge lender appetite for their 12.88-MMt/y Mozambique LNG project as offtake arrangements are nearly complete.
They will seek around $14 billion-$15 billion in debt for the Anadarko-led mega-project, the second liquefaction scheme in Mozambique to seek financing, after 3.4-MMt/y Eni-led Coral South FLNG reached financial close last year. Read more here…