- Markets: Trade Tensions Are Keeping A Lid On Oil Prices
- South Africa: "Mozambique cyclone to blame for stage 4 load shedding," - says Eskom
- South Africa: ESKOM working with Mozambican technicians to restore power
- Angola: Cabinet auctions off 55 oil blocks in 2019
- Nigeria: "Over 41bn barrels crude, 319tcf gas untapped" – NNPC boss
Ncondezi Energy said it had raised £950k from a share placing to strengthen its balance sheet as it completes a joint development agreement for a coal and power plant project in Mozambique.New shares were issued at 6.25p each, a 16% discount to their closing price on Thursday.
‘Funds raised from the placing put the company in a position of strength to finalise discussions with its potential partners,’ chairman Michael Haworth said.
At 8:29am: [LON:NCCL] Ncondezi Energy Limited share price was -1.05p at 6.4p.source: StockMarketWire.com