- Africa Mining: Malawi importing 65,000 tons of coal per year
- Mozambique Oil & Gas: Anadarko to spend $200 million pre-FID on Mozambique LNG project
- Markets: Natural Gas Markets Remain Ultra Tight
- Africa Oil & Gas: South Sudan Says Recovering Oil Production Boosts FX Reserves
- Global Gas Perspectives: LNG plant cost reduction between 2014 – 18
Ncondezi Energy said it had raised £950k from a share placing to strengthen its balance sheet as it completes a joint development agreement for a coal and power plant project in Mozambique.New shares were issued at 6.25p each, a 16% discount to their closing price on Thursday.
‘Funds raised from the placing put the company in a position of strength to finalise discussions with its potential partners,’ chairman Michael Haworth said.
At 8:29am: [LON:NCCL] Ncondezi Energy Limited share price was -1.05p at 6.4p.source: StockMarketWire.com