- Africa Oil & Gas: After Kaombo, Total doubles down on African oil
- Africa Mining: South Africa Mining production increases 2.8% y/y in June
- Mozambique Mining: Syrah Balama fines circuit gets an upgrade
- Africa Oil & Gas: Libyan Oil Recovers, Exceeds 1 Million Bpd
- Africa: Angolan Govt sets up Installing Committee for the National Oil and Gas Agency
Ncondezi Energy said it had raised £950k from a share placing to strengthen its balance sheet as it completes a joint development agreement for a coal and power plant project in Mozambique.New shares were issued at 6.25p each, a 16% discount to their closing price on Thursday.
‘Funds raised from the placing put the company in a position of strength to finalise discussions with its potential partners,’ chairman Michael Haworth said.
At 8:29am: [LON:NCCL] Ncondezi Energy Limited share price was -1.05p at 6.4p.source: StockMarketWire.com