- Global Oil & Gas: 10 things you need might know about natural gas
- Mozambique Extractives: "Natural resources to be used in social justice" - President Nyusi
- Africa Oil & Gas: Sudan Wants ONGC Videsh To Withdraw Arbitration Over Oil Payment Dues
- Global Industry: Oilfield Service Sector to Hit Pre-Downturn Market Levels by 2024
- Mozambique Mining: Govt promotes fairs for the legal sale of precious stones
Power development company Ncondezi Energy is reviewing updated proposals for the engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) and operations and maintenance (O&M) contracts for its integrated 300 MW power and coal mine project in Tete, Mozambique.
The company earlier this month reported that it had received proposals for the EPC and O&M contracts but that additional information had been requested.
This information was provided by the April 23 deadline.
Ncondezi is reviewing the information to ensure that it is complete. The internal review is targeted for completion by the end of May.