- Opinion: Who Holds Control on Oil Price -Just These Three Men
- Africa Mining: Malawi importing 65,000 tons of coal per year
- Mozambique Oil & Gas: Anadarko to spend $200 million pre-FID on Mozambique LNG project
- Markets: Natural Gas Markets Remain Ultra Tight
- Africa Oil & Gas: South Sudan Says Recovering Oil Production Boosts FX Reserves
Power development company Ncondezi Energy is reviewing updated proposals for the engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) and operations and maintenance (O&M) contracts for its integrated 300 MW power and coal mine project in Tete, Mozambique.
The company earlier this month reported that it had received proposals for the EPC and O&M contracts but that additional information had been requested.
This information was provided by the April 23 deadline.
Ncondezi is reviewing the information to ensure that it is complete. The internal review is targeted for completion by the end of May.