- Mozambique Mining: Communities paralyze Vale operation on Moatize Ii ACTIVITIES OF MINE II DA VALE IN MOATIZE
- Africa Oil & Gas: Nigerian Gas Tanker Explosion Kills At Least 35
- DR Congo: Exim Bank India Finances DRC Solar
- Zambia: Largest Solar Plant Complete
- Tanzania: Cabinet to Start Talks for $30B LNG Project
Ncondezi Energy said a joint development agreement for its 300MW power and coal mine project in Mozambique was still targeted for completion by the end of July.
The company said proposals for engineering, procurement, and construction and operations and maintenance contracts had been received. However more information was required, it said, with a deadline of 23 April to receive complete proposals.
An internal review of the proposals was in process and targeted for completion by the end of May.
The company said its cash position, as of mid-April, of $317k was ‘sufficient to cover activities until August 2018’.
At 8:36am: [LON:NCCL] Ncondezi Energy Limited share price was +0.1p at 4.9p