- Africa Energy: Zimbabwe Mnangagwa's Cabinet meeting disrupted by power cuts
- Africa Mining: "Increased urgency to improve SA mine health, safety" – Mineral Resources Minister
- Africa Energy: AfDB to provide €229m for Rwanda electricity programme
- Mozambique Mining: Indian Sol Mineração to start coal exploration by 2019
- Global Markets: Oil Traders Said to Mull Nigerian Proposal to Prolong Fuels Swap
Ncondezi Energy said a joint development agreement for its 300MW power and coal mine project in Mozambique was still targeted for completion by the end of July.
The company said proposals for engineering, procurement, and construction and operations and maintenance contracts had been received. However more information was required, it said, with a deadline of 23 April to receive complete proposals.
An internal review of the proposals was in process and targeted for completion by the end of May.
The company said its cash position, as of mid-April, of $317k was ‘sufficient to cover activities until August 2018’.
At 8:36am: [LON:NCCL] Ncondezi Energy Limited share price was +0.1p at 4.9p