- Africa Oil & Gas: Maersk gets drillship service for Ghana well
- Mozambique Mining: Syrah's Balama graphite output up by 18%
- Africa Mining: Around 1,000 Mozambicans set to lose jobs in South African mines
- Mozambique Mining: MCC International gets EPC contract for Triton Minerals' Ancuabe project in Moz
- Sustainability: Eni and UNDP to promote sustainable energy and SDGs in Africa
The question of how to fund LNG projects, both large and small, is one that is being asked more and more frequently.
Interested to hear from a financier’s perspective, Gastech Insights spoke with Simon Davies, Executive Director for Natural Resources EMEA at The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ and Governing Body Member for Gastech 2018.