- Mozambique Mining: Communities paralyze Vale operation on Moatize Ii ACTIVITIES OF MINE II DA VALE IN MOATIZE
- Africa Oil & Gas: Nigerian Gas Tanker Explosion Kills At Least 35
- DR Congo: Exim Bank India Finances DRC Solar
- Zambia: Largest Solar Plant Complete
- Tanzania: Cabinet to Start Talks for $30B LNG Project
This established event has become a firm fixture in the global extractive industries business event calendar. Building on the success of the 2016 edition which featured: over four hundred delegates, one thousand visitors who originated from twenty-seven countries.
MMEC 2018 will continue to showcase and explore developments in our country’s thriving Oil & Gas, Mining and Energy sectors and to also focus attention on the potential opportunities, lessons learned by key investors and the creation of new business partnerships.
Mozambique’s economic transformation agenda continues. The government of Mozambique is committed to continue to strengthen the economic growth and create a world class investment destination.
Joaquim Chissano International Conference Centre(JCICC), Maputo
Apr 25 2018 – Apr 26 2018 | download iCal