- Opinion: Who Holds Control on Oil Price -Just These Three Men
- Africa Mining: Malawi importing 65,000 tons of coal per year
- Mozambique Oil & Gas: Anadarko to spend $200 million pre-FID on Mozambique LNG project
- Markets: Natural Gas Markets Remain Ultra Tight
- Africa Oil & Gas: South Sudan Says Recovering Oil Production Boosts FX Reserves
DAKAR – Democratic Republic of Congo’s 2017 mining sector revenue rose 35.6% to $822.2-million while revenue from the oil and gas sector jumped by 103% to $203.9-million, finance ministry data showed.
Mining revenue in the fourth quarter more than doubled helped by higher prices for key exports such as copper and cobalt, data in a quarterly report seen by Reuters on Monday showed. source: Reuters