- Global Oil & Gas: 10 things you need might know about natural gas
- Mozambique Extractives: "Natural resources to be used in social justice" - President Nyusi
- Africa Oil & Gas: Sudan Wants ONGC Videsh To Withdraw Arbitration Over Oil Payment Dues
- Global Industry: Oilfield Service Sector to Hit Pre-Downturn Market Levels by 2024
- Mozambique Mining: Govt promotes fairs for the legal sale of precious stones
DAKAR – Democratic Republic of Congo’s 2017 mining sector revenue rose 35.6% to $822.2-million while revenue from the oil and gas sector jumped by 103% to $203.9-million, finance ministry data showed.
Mining revenue in the fourth quarter more than doubled helped by higher prices for key exports such as copper and cobalt, data in a quarterly report seen by Reuters on Monday showed. source: Reuters