- Energy Transition: Projections of peak oil, gas, and coal demand before 2030 deemed ‘extremely risky and impractical’
- Africa: BW Offshore wraps up much-anticipated sale of Nigerian FPSO
- Senegal: European JV aims to revolutionize country’s power infrastructure
- Congo: Eni, Lukoil, and SNPC ink LNG sale and purchase agreement in a ‘significant milestone’
- Aramco CEO calls for ‘more realistic and robust’ multi-source plan in global energy transition
After the 2-year hiatus, the Indian consortium International Coal Ventures Limited (ICVL) is resuming coal mining and processing operations in Tete province.
Activities at the company’s plant there had been at a standstill for two years. Now, production of five million tons of coal by December of this year is planned.source: TVM