- Opinion: Who Holds Control on Oil Price -Just These Three Men
- Africa Mining: Malawi importing 65,000 tons of coal per year
- Mozambique Oil & Gas: Anadarko to spend $200 million pre-FID on Mozambique LNG project
- Markets: Natural Gas Markets Remain Ultra Tight
- Africa Oil & Gas: South Sudan Says Recovering Oil Production Boosts FX Reserves
After the 2-year hiatus, the Indian consortium International Coal Ventures Limited (ICVL) is resuming coal mining and processing operations in Tete province.
Activities at the company’s plant there had been at a standstill for two years. Now, production of five million tons of coal by December of this year is planned.source: TVM