- Mozambique Mining: Communities paralyze Vale operation on Moatize Ii ACTIVITIES OF MINE II DA VALE IN MOATIZE
- Africa Oil & Gas: Nigerian Gas Tanker Explosion Kills At Least 35
- DR Congo: Exim Bank India Finances DRC Solar
- Zambia: Largest Solar Plant Complete
- Tanzania: Cabinet to Start Talks for $30B LNG Project
After the 2-year hiatus, the Indian consortium International Coal Ventures Limited (ICVL) is resuming coal mining and processing operations in Tete province.
Activities at the company’s plant there had been at a standstill for two years. Now, production of five million tons of coal by December of this year is planned.source: TVM