- Mozambique Mining: Communities paralyze Vale operation on Moatize Ii ACTIVITIES OF MINE II DA VALE IN MOATIZE
- Africa Oil & Gas: Nigerian Gas Tanker Explosion Kills At Least 35
- DR Congo: Exim Bank India Finances DRC Solar
- Zambia: Largest Solar Plant Complete
- Tanzania: Cabinet to Start Talks for $30B LNG Project
Vale informs the conclusion and drawdown of the proceeds from the Project Finance for the Nacala Logistics Corridor (NLC), as announced on November 27th, 2017.
Vale received US$ 2.6 billion as a takeout of part of the shareholders loans conceded for the construction of NLC, net of certain related premiums and fees paid or to be paid by NLC.
The proceeds will be used to strengthen Vale’s balance sheet and reduce its indebtedness, as part of Vale’s strategy to generate shareholder value.