- Opinion: Who Holds Control on Oil Price -Just These Three Men
- Africa Mining: Malawi importing 65,000 tons of coal per year
- Mozambique Oil & Gas: Anadarko to spend $200 million pre-FID on Mozambique LNG project
- Markets: Natural Gas Markets Remain Ultra Tight
- Africa Oil & Gas: South Sudan Says Recovering Oil Production Boosts FX Reserves
Vale informs the conclusion and drawdown of the proceeds from the Project Finance for the Nacala Logistics Corridor (NLC), as announced on November 27th, 2017.
Vale received US$ 2.6 billion as a takeout of part of the shareholders loans conceded for the construction of NLC, net of certain related premiums and fees paid or to be paid by NLC.
The proceeds will be used to strengthen Vale’s balance sheet and reduce its indebtedness, as part of Vale’s strategy to generate shareholder value.