- Global Oil & Gas: 10 things you need might know about natural gas
- Mozambique Extractives: "Natural resources to be used in social justice" - President Nyusi
- Africa Oil & Gas: Sudan Wants ONGC Videsh To Withdraw Arbitration Over Oil Payment Dues
- Global Industry: Oilfield Service Sector to Hit Pre-Downturn Market Levels by 2024
- Mozambique Mining: Govt promotes fairs for the legal sale of precious stones
Vale informs the conclusion and drawdown of the proceeds from the Project Finance for the Nacala Logistics Corridor (NLC), as announced on November 27th, 2017.
Vale received US$ 2.6 billion as a takeout of part of the shareholders loans conceded for the construction of NLC, net of certain related premiums and fees paid or to be paid by NLC.
The proceeds will be used to strengthen Vale’s balance sheet and reduce its indebtedness, as part of Vale’s strategy to generate shareholder value.