- Mozambique Mining: Communities paralyze Vale operation on Moatize Ii ACTIVITIES OF MINE II DA VALE IN MOATIZE
- Africa Oil & Gas: Nigerian Gas Tanker Explosion Kills At Least 35
- DR Congo: Exim Bank India Finances DRC Solar
- Zambia: Largest Solar Plant Complete
- Tanzania: Cabinet to Start Talks for $30B LNG Project
Anglo-Dutch major Shell is progressing with plans to develop a scalable gas-to-liquids (GTL) plant in Mozambique with an initial capacity of 38,000 barrels/day, it told NGW in a March 13 statement.
Shell and state ENH signed a Memorandum of Understanding in June 2014 to carry out a feasibility study for a potential GTL project in Mozambique, the gas to be supplied by the government from the offshore Rovuma Basin in northern Mozambique, including technical advice to support ENH in the development of joint infrastructure for a domestic gas industry.