- Mozambique Mining: Communities paralyze Vale operation on Moatize Ii ACTIVITIES OF MINE II DA VALE IN MOATIZE
- Africa Oil & Gas: Nigerian Gas Tanker Explosion Kills At Least 35
- DR Congo: Exim Bank India Finances DRC Solar
- Zambia: Largest Solar Plant Complete
- Tanzania: Cabinet to Start Talks for $30B LNG Project
Former ExxonMobil Corp head Rex Tillerson is being replaced by Mike Pompeo, director of the Central Intelligence Agency, as the US Secretary of State, US President Donald Trump has revealed.
Trump gave no reason for the replacement in a statement on social media platform Twitter but said Pompeo would do a ‘fantastic job’ in his new role.
Back in December 2016, then president-elect Trump named Tillerson as his choice for US Secretary of State. The former Exxon CEO spent more than 40 years at the supermajor.