- Opinion: Who Holds Control on Oil Price -Just These Three Men
- Africa Mining: Malawi importing 65,000 tons of coal per year
- Mozambique Oil & Gas: Anadarko to spend $200 million pre-FID on Mozambique LNG project
- Markets: Natural Gas Markets Remain Ultra Tight
- Africa Oil & Gas: South Sudan Says Recovering Oil Production Boosts FX Reserves
Former ExxonMobil Corp head Rex Tillerson is being replaced by Mike Pompeo, director of the Central Intelligence Agency, as the US Secretary of State, US President Donald Trump has revealed.
Trump gave no reason for the replacement in a statement on social media platform Twitter but said Pompeo would do a ‘fantastic job’ in his new role.
Back in December 2016, then president-elect Trump named Tillerson as his choice for US Secretary of State. The former Exxon CEO spent more than 40 years at the supermajor.